What’s the role?
Our client, a major retail bank, are looking to grow the financial crime contingent within their business. We are looking for candidates to join this large scale and expanding operation.
We are currently looking for Financial Crime Quality Assurance Analysts to join the team. You will be experienced within the world of financial crime as well as being an accomplished QA or SME. You will need to be confident engaging with a range of stakeholders, both virtually and face to face, delivering honest and constructive feedback.
The environment can be fast paced and is quality driven so being able to work with a high degree of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
Your day-to-day activities
- Conducting comprehensive and robust quality checking on the work completed by KYC Analysts within a Transaction Monitoring Team
- Using analytical and judgement skills to determine whether correct decisions have been made, and supporting your decisions with clear rationales
- Supporting training and inductions for new agents and encouraging individual development
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis to identify and evaluate quality trends, and contributing to the improvement of controls and reports
- Ensuring that KYC checks and Transaction Monitoring undertaken by team members are in line with the Bank’s guidelines and processes, and are compliant with relevant external regulations
- Ensuring the correct risk ratings are assigned by Analysts to customer files and identifying where information may be missing
- Undertaking secondary reviews of investigations which have generated alerts
- Ensuring correct screening has been completed for any for negative news, PEPs & Sanctions on Client/Customer, Related Parties and Related Individuals
- Organize training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide one-to-one or academy style support for individuals with development needs or performance issues
- Act as a subject matter expert for the team on Financial Crime, KYC/AML and Transaction Monitoring processes
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent Financial Crime, KYC and Transaction Monitoring subject matter knowledge
- Proven quality assurance experience in a Transaction Monitoring environment
- Strong working knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework for Financial Crime, including Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Strong analytical skills with relevant experience in analysis & investigation
- Ability to oversee the process and interaction between the quality control and operational teams regarding specific investigations.
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback and meaningful coaching
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders across various teams
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, be proactive and work on own with minimal guidance.
- A recognised financial crime qualification is desirable but not essential
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £300 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: June Intakes
- Duration: 6 months with the chance of extension