What’s the role?
Our client, a ‘Big 4’ Global Audit and Advisory firm, is seeking reliable, organised and hard-working individuals.
The role will involve working on a high profile remediation project – organising and preparing case files for regulatory view.
Candidates will need to have exceptional organisation skills along with strong attention to detail.
- Build files for the case assessors. This may include, preparing case files from paper records, documentation and other records.
- Assemble files formatted against generic parameters and requirements, and referencing and indexing output of tech-generated files.
- Complete daily personal workload to ensure a high quality deliverable is provided in a timely fashion.
- Provide ad-hoc support to more senior team members.
- Ensure personal and team objectives are met and consistent service standards are achieved.
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience within a banking/financial services role would be highly advantageous.
- Attention to detail, with a focus on quality outputs from sometimes repetitive work.
- Be resilient to work with tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Sound communication skills.
- Willing to listen to and act upon the guidance of more senior team members when performing a task and other duties
- Work as part of a team with the ability to prioritise work demands.
- Self motivated.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: WFH in Melbourne
- Rate: $28.53 + super per hour
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: July Intake
- Duration: 6 months contract