What’s the role?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Financial Crime Consultant to join a leading wealth management firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced within wealth management and will be required to carry out a detailed assessment of the business’s Financial Crime function, offering support and guidance to help improve long-term operational efficiency.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Conducting an in-depth review of the client’s existing Financial Crime function
- Completing detailed reports on your findings and presenting to key stakeholders within the business
- Taking a leading role in planning and implementing changes and improvements to the Financial Crime function
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Extensive Wealth Management experience and knowledge is essential
- Proven experience as a Financial Crime Manager or Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MRLO)
- Ability to quickly understand existing financial crime processes, identify issues and drive improvements
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Mon-Fri, standard business hours
- Start Dates: October 2020
- Duration: 6 months initial contract