What’s the role?
Our client, a major retail bank , are looking to grow the financial crime contingent within their business. We are looking for candidates to join this large scale and expanding operation.
We are currently looking for Financial Crime Trainers and Coaches to join the team. You will be experienced within the world of financial crime as well as being an accomplished Trainer. You will need to be confident and engaging with large groups of people both virtually and face to face. In the role you will be required to design and deliver a range of training programmes, as well as assess the development of team members.
The environment can be fast paced and is quality driven so being able to work with a high degree of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
Tell me more
Location: Working from home
Start date: June intakes
Contract Length: 6 months with opportunity to extend
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Taking a leading role in the client’s Financial Crime Learning Academy.
- Designing and delivering training to KYC Analysts and other team members.
- Partnering with operational leaders to understand their team’s training needs and formulate best-in-class programmes to address these.
- Monitoring and evaluating the business impact of all training initiatives.
- Working with transformation and change teams to create training content supporting systems and process changes and updates.
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis and delivering ad hoc training in response to skills gaps.
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts across the business to create the most appropriate training programmes.
- Taking time to research and understand new learning trends.
- Assisting with inductions for new starters and providing one-to-one or group coaching where development areas are identified.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Excellent Financial Crime, KYC and CDD subject matter knowledge.
- A strong background in Learning and Development with experience of training design and delivery in a financial services environment.
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback and meaningful coaching
- Experience of one-to-one and group coaching.
- Experience of conducting training sessions virtually and face to face.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business and across various teams
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, be proactive and work on own with minimal guidance.
- Ability to deliver change and drive improvement through learning solutions
- Expert influencing skills and communication skills
- Good knowledge of eLearning systems and practices would be beneficial
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £420 per day
- Work Pattern: TBC
- Start Dates: June Intakes
- Duration: 6 months (opportunity to extend)