What’s the role?
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager in Financial Operational Risk to join a project as a subject matter expert on non-financial risk framework development.
- Develop and embed project governance and reporting tools for FMG projects.
- Provide training and guidance to lift the capability of project management disciplines within wider FMG risk team.
- Ensure adequate risk consideration is applied in the various project streams impacting FMG.
- Assess, advise and coordinate the control enhancements required for project implementation
- Conduct risk assessments over FMG projects
- Undertake post implementation reviews for lessons learnt
- Champion and drive required risk standards and serve as a conduit between project activities and FMG business units
- Assess impacts and change management required for successful implementation of project outputs
- Analyse project trends to identify areas of concern
- Identify & report on key areas of weaknesses in the application of the FMG project management methodology
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience as a Project Manager is essential, with 6-10 years of experience delivering projects and/or programs – with experience in Project/Quality Assurance is also desirable
- Prior professional services experience is highly desirable
- Ability to investigate the detail of a project and be able to determine if the project is likely to succeed. You should be able to conduct and lead detailed ‘deep dives’ of specific areas of risk
- Excellent written communication skills – ability to write clear and incisive reports.
- Strong influencing and consensus building skills
- Ability to verbally present findings to senior level stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies – both agile and waterfall.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: TBC depending on experience
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months