What´s the role?
Our client, a ‘big 4’ Global Audit and Advisory firm, are seeking professionals within the Financial planning industry.
You will be required to review and assess the suitability of advice provided to customers and provide your findings and evidence in a detailed report.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
- Reviewing simple to highly complex customer files
- Determining appropriateness of financial advice provided
- Investigating client complaints
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and Peer Reviewers to assess customer files
- Contacting customers to obtain further information which will allow you to assess appropriately
- Working alongside support teams for compensations and ensure positive customer outcomes
Required work experience, skills, or education:
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) or the Advanced Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Financial planning/Advising/ Paraplanner role
- High attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney with flexibility to WFH
- Rate: TBC depending on skills
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Multiple intakes along the year
- Duration: 12 month contract