What’s the role?
The role envisages key contributions in building the customized financial planning for individual subscribers & and sustain relationship with clients.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Assess individual customer’s (HNI & Retail) financial strengths & expenditure commitments
- Identify key opportunities to improve individual customer’s financial position in future
- Identify suitable savings & investment portfolios to suit customer’s plans
- Build strong relationship with clients and earn the trust
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- BA/BCom/MBA/CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in providing personal financial planning through any agency / financial institute offering individual plans
- Financial planning experience & exposure in Brokerage house / Wealth Management / or a Banking & Financial company will be preferred
- Should have good conversational English proficiency
- Should know the financial planning knowledge and current market personal financial products / insurance products
- Innovative approach to build alternative financial plans for individual clients personal needs.
- Financial Acumen
- Sales & Business Development
- Corporate Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities