What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world’s largest professional services network, known as one of the ‘Big 4’, is looking for people to assist a high street bank on a Collections project.
Location: Working from home. Desktop computers will be provided but you will be required to provide a strong WIFI connection
Shifts: 5 days (40 hours) per week. Monday to Friday – 8 hours per day between 8am to 8pm Saturday – between 9am and 5pm.
Typical shift pattern includes 1 Saturday in 3 and a change in pattern every 2 weeks. Saturday shifts may be less than 8 hours; in these cases, Mon-Fri shifts may be extended.
Training: Full training will be provided by Zoom – Personal Tablet/Laptop REQUIRED for this period
- Supporting vulnerable and non-vulnerable customers by identifying appropriate arrears solutions
- Completing income and expenditure forms
- Communicating solutions verbally and by phone
- Meeting quality and production targets
- Escalating any issues to Team Leader
- Escalate policy / process gaps to appropriate party
Essential skills & experience required:
- Previous collections, debt, or arrears management experience
- Experience within a complaint handling or other challenging environment
- Provide excellent customer service and empathy to work with vulnerable members of the public
- Ability to work with vulnerable customers and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- You are a self-starter and able to prioritise tasks working to agreed quality and productivity performance targets
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information/supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £24,470
- Work Pattern: 5 days (40 hours) per week.
- Start Dates: 23rd October 2023
- Duration: Permanent