What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a front office business manager to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The successful candidate will support the APAC CIO to achieve strategic goals.
Your day-to-day activities
- Managing and implementing key projects, optimizing process flows, supporting key service providers, and communicating strategical changes within investment platform.
- Coordinating IPOs with investment banks, establishing legal due diligence, document reviews, and contract management.
- Working on semi-annual updates of key operating procedures for investments and training employees.
- Implementing process changes in evolving regulatory requirements.
- Working on vendor management for all front office related business partners including research, data, and consultants.
- Supporting equity investment specialist’s requirements.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience as business manager in asset management.
- Analytical thinking and solution-oriented mindset.
- Good understanding of fund management, trading, and middle office.
- Very Good communication skills in Cantonese and/or Mandarin as well as in English.
- Good negotiation skills and a proven team player.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 54,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: May 2021
- Duration: 12 months with possible ext