What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a full stack engineer to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The successful candidate will support the front office and business by working with the markets treasury business and business support functions to transform the front office tools to future state from legacy.
Your day-to-day activities
- Implementing front office tooling for MKTY business which requires building and testing on both front-end and back-end.
- Implementing revenue forecast module for the pilot countries and roll out to the rest of MKTY sites.
- Functioning as part of the MKTY APAC IT team, providing regular feedback between deliverables and IT management on changes, functions, and flows required, transforming the FO tools to future state from legacy.
Skills & Experience required:
- A minimum of five years’ IT software development experiences, strong technical knowledge and experience in Java and Scala development.
- Experienced in Spring and Java 8 or above, Spring Boot, Spring Boot Cloud, and Micro Services.
- Solid experience in Java, Spring, J2EE，ReactJS，Scala，Springboot，JPA, and SQL technologies.
- Skilled on DevOps processes and Agile methodologies, CI/CD tools such as Confluence, Jira, and Jenkins.
- Open-minded, reliable, and independent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with excellent time management skills and strong initiative.
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure, have multiple project management skills, and strong problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills in written/oral English.
- Experienced in micro frameworks such as Flask and Django.
- Understanding HSBC API standard and security requirement is a plus.
- Cloud related development experience is an advantage.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 83,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: June 2021
- Duration: 12 months