What’s the role?
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte’s full-service Marketing & Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you’re an M&C professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we’ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you’re ready to make an impact, join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The incumbent will be a team player and is passionate about learning and applying their technical skills and experience to solve real-world problems.
You will be responsible for contributing to the Architecture, Design and Development across the full stack of Deloitte’s products in addition to working with multiple teams to guide and influence the architecture and design of the various products.
Responsibilities also include investigating technologies that could benefit our development and success of our products and build, refine and tune our data pipeline to feed multiple services, and develop and deploy micro- services using Docker and Docker Swarm.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in standards-based web application development in the Microsoft stack – .Net, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, MVC, jQuery
- Strong OOPS concepts
- Working knowledge of common design patterns – MVC and MVVM
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Knowledge of ORMs – Entity Framework preferred
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum methodology and participation in team ceremonies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing Web Applications in .NET or Java
- Strong analytical skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities