What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting Full-Stack Engineers for a key project with an international banking client. You will be joining a diverse, global team that works together to build innovative sales and trading systems, employing a varied technology stack in order to deliver value to the business and its clients while pursuing increased efficiencies through the adoption of DevOps/Agile methodologies. You will work across the end-to-end delivery lifecycle alongside partners in the business, from inception through to production delivery and maintenance.
Your day-to-day activities
- Delivering high-quality software solutions in a timely fashion and taking ownership of the solution
- Understanding business initiatives through regular interactions with pod lead, product owner, business stakeholders and project / program managers
- Working closely with local and global teams in overall solution design and technical design activities
- Providing first level support to users based in Hong Kong
Skills & Experience required:
- Exceptionally strong grasp of application development fundamentals
- A specialism in Java and/or C++ and related technologies
- Proven experience in using test automation tools such as Selenium / Cucumber
- A background of successful delivery of complex projects in an investment banking setting, using an Agile and/or DevOps approach
- Knowledge of Repo and Securities Financing business is desirable, although not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to influence and collaborate with colleagues, both in technology and the wider business
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hong Kong
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 month initial contract