What’s the role?
Exciting junior level position working for a Big 4 Bank within Commercial Banking Operations
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in supporting a team, organisational skills, and a great team player!
You will be responsible for providing support to Commercial Banking Operations, there are positions across 4 different teams which could involve the following duties:
- Responsible for management of sensitive documents for the commercial banking operations team
- Receiving, reviewing and sorting communications and reflecting this within the internal banking systems
- Ensuring all customer communication is recorded and updated appropriately
- Updating and reviewing collateral management records within internal banking systems
- Ensuring payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner to bank customers
Skills & Experience required:
- A background within banking/ financial services or similar professional environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD - working from the office in Redfern full time
- Rate: $250 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months contract