What’s the role?
As a Graduate Entry Case Handler, new graduates have the opportunity to kick-start their career working for a “Big Four” Professional Services firm, Deloitte. You will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews for a major financial services provider as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
The benefits for you
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work on a project run by Deloitte, a globally recognised brand and one of the “big 4” global consultancy and advisory firms. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills. Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary, with incremental pay increases and bonuses for top performers
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Career development
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Providing efficient and timely administrative support for a major pension provider during the review of products they have sold
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage and update data, ensuring to recording key information
- Assist with customer contact via inbound and outbound calls from customers and/or third parties regarding the annuity sales review
- Information gathering where required
- Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer query.
- Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations; and
- Other relevant ad-hoc tasks that are deemed appropriate.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- A minimum 2:2 Degree (obtained or predicted grade)
- Confident telephone skills and communication (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
- Strong numerical and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task between several systems
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- You should be driven, flexible and able to work to targets and take ownership of workload
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Gatwick
- Rate: £23,000 pay increase at 6 months OR £120 under an umbrella company
- Work Pattern: Business hours
- Start Dates: March 2020
- Duration: Permanent