What’s the role?
Exciting entry-level positions within the Financial Crime sector. Start your career within one of the ‘Big 4’ banks and enjoy growth and development opportunities.
- Working within the Financial Crime team assisting with KYC / CDD / EDD onboarding, PEPs and sanctions monitoring.
- Review and undertake KYC processes on current customers & ensure ECDD is applied.
- Creating customer risk profiles while monitoring transactions and reporting suspicious matters to AUSTRAC.
- Performing customer due diligence activities for individual and business customer portfolio to fulfill identifications and verification.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need:
- Recently completed your University degree
- A background within banking/ financial services or a similar professional environment will be highly regarded for this role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $250 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Multiple start dates throughout August and September
- Duration: 12 months contract