What’s the role?
Exciting Graduate entry-level positions are available for several projects with out high tier clients. Start your career within one of the ‘Big 4’ banks and enjoy growth and development opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong attention to detail, the ability to navigate multiple systems and work collaboratively as a team to achieve objectives.
You will be responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review/Remediation/ Financial Crime teams.
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in relation to quality and productivity for cases allocated
- Investigate and document discrepancies identified.
- Performing operations duties in line with program requirements
- Working as a member of a team to ensure personal and team objectives and service standards are consistently achieved
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Recently completed your University degree
- A background within banking/ financial services or a similar professional environment will be highly regarded for this role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a key team player.
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD - WFH
- Rate: $250 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Multiple start dates throughout the year
- Duration: 12 months contract