What’s the role?
The role incumbent is expected to have an in-depth understanding of Archer’s leading practices and have demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of some key solutions. Understanding of risk and compliance pain points and how they can be addressed effectively through a scalable and usable GRC and Archer technology is key to success in this role.
As a Consultant, you would be expected to perform the following activities:
- Design and develop typical GRC solutions like risk management (enterprise and IT risk), compliance management, issue and corrective action plan management, exception management, policy lifecycle management, third party risk management, audit management, threat and vulnerability management, enterprise asset management, security operations management for clients across industries.
- Define, enhance, and implement enterprise risk management frameworks based on industry standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, COSO, COBIT, PCI, NIST, and HIPAA etc.) on GRC technologies such as RSA Archer.
- Define the architecture and design elements for implementation of GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflows diagrams, access control models etc.).
- Lead build/ configuration of GRC solutions on RSA Archer as per defined business requirements and design.
- Assist in package migration across environment in cloud based and on-prem setup
- Lead SDLC efforts for successful build, test, and rollout of GRC solution into production use.
- Assist in developing GRC governance and operating model for the set up and sustainment of the GRC program.
Skills & Experience required
- 3-7 years of relevant Archer experience
- Hands-on experience in application developments, ODAs, DDEs, UI, Reports and Dashboards, Advanced Workflows, Mail Merge and other administrative activities
- Well versed with various RSA products & platform capabilities.
- Hands-on implementation experience and functional knowledge on at least two solutions on the Archer platform
- Experience in code migration across environments in cloud based and on-prem set-up.
- Creates business and technical design specifications for implementation of the Archer Platform
- Must have delivered more than 2- 3 projects from scratch/requirement gathering to till go-live
- Administrative knowledge on Archer Control Panel
- Knowledge on Network and Infrastructure management (Especially Proxy Servers etc.)
- Knowledge of other GRC Platforms like ServiceNow, MetricStream, ZenGRC etc.
- Knowledge of other tools and technologies like SPLUNK, Rapid7, Qualys etc.
- Custom API integrations
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately ( Can Join in 2-4 weeks)
- Duration: Long term opportunities