What’s the role?
Our client is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting and reporting which helps thousands of organisations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing.
As an Implementation Analyst, you will work closely with clients and internal teams to migrate and validate security master, accounting, and related investment data. You will also develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and systems capabilities to configure accurate, reliable reports.
You will have the ability to balance multiple projects at various stages with ad hoc inquiries and continuous improvement initiatives is essential to success. This role is within our Global Delivery team who are responsible for onboarding all new clients.
Your day-to-day activities
- Scope requirements and configure solutions using proprietary software tools to meet the accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, and risk analysis needs of Clearwater’s largest clients during the on-boarding phase.
- Validate large investment data sets to identify, root cause, and resolve errors and inconsistencies.
- Handle complex, time-sensitive requests from client’s accounting, portfolio management, trading operations, and IT departments with a significant degree of autonomy (contacts may include senior executives and other decision-makers at world-renowned companies)
- Strategize with development teams to improve our client on-boarding experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes.
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a global team.
- Manage assigned projects and coordinate necessary resources.
Skills & Experience required:
- You must be fluent in English AND German OR French.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication.
- Dynamic problem-solving skills, and an innate sense of curiosity.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day.
- Experience with relational database principles and SQL querying desirable.
- Project management skills desirable.
- Securities or financial markets experience, especially involving derivatives, alternatives, structured products, and/or fixed income desirable.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: TBC
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months