What’s the role?
The incumbent will be helping organization in identify and evaluate complex business/ technological risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Perform complete GITC evaluation and testing across IT platform including, operating systems, databases, and network components
Your day-to-day activities
You will be responsible for contributing to in the areas of risk management; technology risks & controls over areas such as access management, change management, & computer operations; experience of develops & agile; internal auditing; financial reporting and other internal controls; and regulatory compliance & reporting requirements including SOX 404, SSAE 18, ISAE3402 etc. The professionals use these skills to assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, financial and operational control processes, offer recommendations to improve operations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- 2-7 years of experience.
- Strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, and IT auditing
- Experience with SOX, Internal Audit, and SSAE 18 (At least one of three)
- Experience of assessing and reviewing technology risks and controls over areas including access management, change management & computer operations for IT platforms (operating systems, databases, and network components)
- Exposure to any one industry—Financial Services; Technology, Media & Telecom; Life Sciences & Health Care; Energy & Resources; Consumer & Industrial Products
- Demonstrate MS office proficiency, problem solving & analytical skills, and strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, manage ambiguity, and work independently or as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Willingness to travel within and out of country on engagements
- Big Four experience preferred but not a must
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore, India. WFH during Pandemic
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately ( Can Join in 2-4 weeks)
- Duration: Long term opportunities