What’s the role?
The cyber risk services—IAM practice helps organizations in designing, developing, and implementing industry-leading IAM solutions to protect their information and confidential data, as well as help them build their businesses and supporting technologies to be more secure, vigilant, and resilient.
Incumbent will help organizations in designing, developing, and implementing industry- leading IAM solutions to protect their information and confidential data, as well as help them build their businesses and supporting technologies to be more secure, vigilant, and resilient.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 Years of experience – preferably in Springboot
- Core Java, JDBC
- Web Application(Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, HTTP Protocol),
- Databases and SQL queries,
- Logging(Log4j or any logging)
- Knowledge on Webservers and Application servers
- Flexibility regarding working in shifts for client service projects
- Directory Server (LDAP)/ Active Directory,
- Web services (Restful/SOAP),
- CSV file reading/writing(Java Based),
- JNDI,HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities