What’s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Consulting Firm, is currently seeking Case Assessors to join a Fee for no service project.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in supporting a team, organisational skills and a great team player!
You will be responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review and Remediation by:
- Carry out the Service Fee review in line with Service Fee Review and Remediation priorities.
- Verify and validate the completeness of case files in line with the prescribed process guidance.
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in relation to quality and productivity for cases allocated.
- Investigate and document discrepancies identified.
- Working as a member of a team to ensure personal and team objectives and service standards are consistently achieved.
- Provide input in the end to end Service Fee process .
- Support a specific financial services investigation providing support to a high level of accuracy.
Skills and experience required:
- 1 years of strong experience in a Financial Services/Banking or professional environment would be preferred
- Relevant degree in Banking, Financial Services, Commerce or Business
- Adaptable to change
- Great team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: $360 including super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: June 28th
- Duration: 3 month initial contract