What’s the role?
We are seeking Contract Negotiators, experienced with foundational knowledge of Initial Margin documentation including CSAs, CSDs and Account Control Agreements to work with a global professional service firm. Knowledge of ISDA a must.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a range of trading contracts such as ISDA Master Agreements
- Work with client’s stakeholders to secure and document necessary approvals for the contracts
- Reviewing contracts that require individual assessment to identify clauses that require amendment
- Being decisive in knowing when to pull out contracts and where amendment might be difficult.
- Determining a strategy for transition and negotiating/executing new agreements with clients
- Ensuring the optimum reduction of risk in line with the credit and legal policies/standards
- Liaising with businesses, credit officers, legal department, and external counsel.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- ISDA negotiation experience essential
- Knowledge of Initial Margin documentation including CSAs, CSDs, Account Control Agreements Knowledge
- Financial experience/legal background in finance (e-discovery counts) – ideally within financial services operations, compliance, or client service
- Experience with contract review, negotiation, and contract management
- Prior experience with Relativity Software a plus
- Excellent ability to work and coordinate tasks with multiple stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Procurement, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Word and MS Excel
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience in Eligible Collateral Schedules preferred
- JD Degree & Bar Admission highly desired but not essential
- Prior experience/familiarity using a playbook
- Experience with a variety of banking trading documents
- Previous use of legal software such as Introspect/Concordance
- Previous MSFTA experience within the last 2-3 years
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote (option of hybrid office/WFH setup)
- Rate: up to $50 per hour (DOE)
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: February 2022
- Duration: 7 month initial contract