What’s the role?
Our client is a new and forward-thinking law firm specialising in Litigation. We are currently seeking to recruit Junior Litigation Executives to provide support the Litigation department. This role requires an ability to complete a wide range of tasks. This role could act as a pathway for the right person to join the Litigation team and manage your own litigated case load.
Your day-to-day activities
- Document preparation and research requests.
- Preparing and checking legal documents for quality, consistency, and content at various stages of the process.
- Developing cases by chasing for replies from the court or client.
- Typing up and filing legal documents and correspondence.
- Reviewing and reporting on claims.
- Working to targets & deadlines.
- Maintaining communication with clients and informing them of updates and case progress.
- Utilising Claims Management Systems to progress cases to completion.
- Providing a high level of client service, including responding to ad hoc information.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working with high volume claims.
- Previous end to end litigation experience desirable.
- Law degree or alternative legal qualification desirable.
- Experience using a cloud based on-line litigation process is ideal.
- An attentive eye to detail, with strong written, numerical and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Plevin and PPI desirable but not essential for good candidates who match other criteria.
- Exceptional time management skills required.
- A flexible approach as this role requires to take on different tasks at different times according to business need.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £105 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: June 2021
- Duration: TBC