What ´s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Bank, is currently seeking recent graduates to work as junior Operations Analysts for a Fee for no service project. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in supporting a team, organisational skills and an analytical mindset.
You will be responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review and Remediation by:
- Carry out the Service Fee review in line with Service Fee Review and Remediation priorities.
- Verify and validate the completeness of case files in line with the prescribed process guidance.
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in relation to quality and productivity for cases allocated
- Investigate and document discrepancies identified.
- Working as a member of a team to ensure personal and team objectives and service standards are consistently achieved
- Provide input in the end to end Service Fee process
- Support a specific financial services investigation providing support to a high level of accuracy
Skills and experience required:
- Recently graduated from a related degree withing Commerce, Law or Banking/Financial Services
- A background within banking/ financial services or similar professional environment will be highly regarded for this role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $250 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months contract