What’s the role?
Our client is a new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm specialising in Litigation are currently seeking to recruit a Junior PMO Analyst to support the PMO Manager.
The ideal candidate will have had exposure to working on financial or professional services environment and will be able to manage change, adapting direction with changing priorities and challenges. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Your day-to-day activities
- Assist with overseeing the tracking of statuses, project deliverables and milestones.
- Risk and issue monitoring and escalation.
- Assist with project reporting including implementation runway.
- Assist with preparing project meeting packs.
- Support with the monitoring of project governance arrangements, including information sources and project structures.
- Evaluates change requests, working with wider project team.
- Implement project standards across projects.
- Provide support to ensure note, minutes, actions & decisions are recorded coordinated and followed.
Skills & Experience required:
- Must have experience within a financial or professional services environment.
- Experienced in RAID logs and confident to provide challenge when required.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite.
- Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements.
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Strong documentation ability with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outcome and results driven, not task focussed, with excellent attention to detail.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £180 - £200 DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months