What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big Four” Professional Services firm, is looking for a Junior PMO Analyst to join a persistent debt project with a high street bank. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Provide and manage PMO controls on governance activity to align with client governance routines.
- Design and maintain project output.
- Create and maintain precise project collateral (e.g. RAID logs)
- Monitor, report and manage financial management.
- Risk and issue monitoring and escalation
- Planning and overseeing project and programme level reporting
- Management and monitoring of project governance arrangements
- Implement project standards across projects
- Oversee the management of project documentation, process documents and information sources
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Experience in a relevant area, i.e. Programme Management Office / Project Analyst within financial service
- Ability to apply and deploy process design and improvement methodology
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £150
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 6 months