This is a US based role – candidates outside of the United States will not be considered.
What’s the role?
A Corporate Intelligence Services Analyst – Junior Researcher will perform research in domestic public records databases and other open data sources to identify relevant litigation, criminal records, bankruptcy records, tax liens, adverse media, regulatory issues, and/or sanction and watch list records on entities and individuals. The Analyst will also analyze and summarize these records into an organized and standardized written report. If the Analyst is fluent in another language, they may be responsible for performing similar investigations on subjects in other jurisdictions, utilizing their language skills and knowledge of relevant regional data sources.
What’s in it for YOU – Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time (in geographies where legally required)
- Professional development program
Tell Me More:
- Location: Hybrid based in one of the following areas: Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Mechanicsburg, PA
- Hourly Rate: $25-$35, DOE (which if worked full time for a year is the salary equivalent of $52,000-$72,800/yr) ** this role is to be paid based on hours worked**
What knowledge, skills, and experience we need:
- Strong research, writing, and analytic skills
- Strong professional demeanor and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Inquisitive with an investigative mindset
- Demonstrated technical excellence, with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, internet search strategies and social media platforms
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and perform work on multiple engagements or reports simultaneously
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 1-2 years of investigative research experience with a law firm, investigative firm or equivalent professional services firm
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking a foreign language. Spanish, Portuguese and/or Mandarin/Chinese fluency most desired.
- Experience with domestic and/or international public records databases and Internet sources (e.g. Accurint, Lexis, PACER, Westlaw, social media platforms)
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click Apply now
Tell me more
- Location: Hybrid
- Rate: $25-$35/hr DOE
- Work Pattern: Monday – Friday, standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months with opportunity to extend