What’s the role?
We are looking for a team of people to join large scale Financial Crime project. This is a great opportunity to work for a major bank, in a positive and dynamic team.
- Gathering and interpreting customer data and ensuring that it complies with policy
- Conducting KYC checks, undertaking gap analysis and report writing to ensure all parties and stakeholders are suitably informed
- Review documentation to ensure that all regulatory AML and KYC requirements are adhered to.
- Identify key risks posed by potential clients
- Overview of ongoing customer due diligence process
Skills and experience required:
- A background within retail banking/financial services or similar professional environment
- 1 years experience within a CDD/KYC role is required for this role.
- Must have experience with reviewing legal entities and understanding ownership structures
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $350 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: June Intake
- Duration: 6 month contract