What’s the role?
The role envisages key contributions to critical function about Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures & assesses customer risk (Customer due diligence) and a legal requirement to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws with clients.
- KYC Processes
- AML Processes
- Review documentation to ensure that all regulatory AML and KYC requirements are adhered to
- Identify key risks posed by potential clients
- Overview of ongoing customer due diligence process
Skills and experience
- Maximum up to 18 months of experience in compliance processes of KYC/AML
- Should have good communication skills
- Financial Acumen is preferred
- BA/B.Com/BBA/Any Graduate
- Good Relationship Skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately (join in 15 days)
- Duration: Long term opportunities