What’s the role?
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking on board feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases.
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and how to apply
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries
- Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Co
- ach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end-to-end process in timely manner Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
Skills and experience
- There are two experience bands for this role 1: 6 – 24 months and 24 – 40+ months
- Operations background demonstrating good core knowledge of applying KYC within a financial institution (new customer take-on or customer due diligence remediation)
- In depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Understand KYC principles and how to apply within a review/renewal activity
- Good technical knowledge of KYC, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions etc
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Should have good communication skills
- BA/B.Com/BBA/Any Graduate
- Good Relationship Skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Max. CTC will be 3.8 Lacs per annum as per relevant experience.
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately (start within 2-4 weeks)
- Duration: Long term opportunities