What’s the role?
Looking for Solution Lead to expertise in lead requirements gathering, design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model for multiple projects.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale identity and access management (IAM)
- Post design configurations, Advanced debugging and troubleshooting of issues, including interacting with technology vendors.
- Contribute to eminence activities, such as whitepapers pertaining to IAM
- Lead requirements gathering, design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model for multiple
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design and independently manage project deliverables to successful
- Lead IAM strategy engagements (IAM road map, vendor selection, )
- Enabling business development by assisting in request for proposal and sales processes
- Lead process compliance activities by identifying and driving initiatives that are relevant for the project delivery and help factor reusability and related
- Adhere to and implement security best practices across multiple
The cyber risk services—IAM practice helps organizations in designing, developing, and implementing industry- leading IAM solutions to protect their information and confidential data, as well as help them build their businesses and supporting technologies to be more secure, vigilant, and resilient. The cyber risk services—IAM team delivers service to clients through following key areas of IAM:
- Application Onboarding
- Lifecycle Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Password Management
- Automated Provisioning
- Roles Management
- ITSM tools Integration
- Advanced Authentication Methods
- Strategy and Road Map
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Experience — 6 to 9 years in relevant IAM
- Candidate should have overall 5+ years of experience implementing SailPoint IAM
- Experience in implementing and leading at least two end-to-end SailPoint IIQ implementations, including but not limited to strategy road map, requirements gathering, analysis, use cases documentation, design, defining architecture, development, testing, deployment, and post deployment
- Experience in carrying out application integrations with SailPoint IIQ dealing with advanced or custom connectors.
- Experience in integration with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Remedy
- Experience in supporting User acceptance testing and knowledge transfer
- Experience in technologies, such as Java, LDAP, RDBMS, and Linux (Shell Scripting knowledge would be preferred).
- Good knowledge of Web/application servers (e.g. IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache )
- Experience in hands-on development, effort estimations, team management and fully customized
- Advanced documentation and presentation skills and well-versed with software development life cycle processes
- Ability to create, plan, and execute advanced SailPoint IIQ trainings and independently drive proof of concepts involving emerging SailPoint products like SecurityIQ and Identity
- Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written
- Understanding of skills like – OAUTH, JSON, REST, SOAP and Network Protocols (SSL, SSH, FTP, SMTP, HTTP and HTTPS )
- IAM technology certifications
- PMP, CISSP certification, and exposure to other security domains
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately (start within 2-3 weeks)
- Duration: Long term opportunities