What’s the role?
Our client is a new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm specialising in Litigation are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Trainer. The right candidate will have a legal background who can deliver training to teams on advocacy.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Ensuring the course and individual training objectives are achieved through the effective utilisation of a full range of face to face and virtual learning theories and approaches.
- Monitoring own delivery standards and feedback to ensure ‘best in class’ delivery.
- Lead Paralegals on Advocacy training
- Maintain alignment with best practice and guidelines and recommend/implement continuous process improvements as and when required.
- Review, amend and create training materials.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Legal sector experience.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and delivery skills with knowledge of different learning theories and styles.
- Clear and concise communication, with the ability to adapt to different group dynamics.
- Ability to adapt to change, often at pace, whilst delivering accurate procedural, product and process content.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and ability to work on own with minimal guidance.
- Confident and ability to challenge in a positive way.
- Ability to work at all levels including senior stakeholders.
- Can do attitude to problem solving, focused on what can be achieved and takes the initiative to ensure the desired outcome is achieved.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £280 - £300 per day
- Work Pattern: TBC
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: TBC