What’s the role?
Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ is seeking a Lending Contract Professional to join them. The successful candidate will work within the Legal Operations team, an exciting data-led contracts legal team working for a wide range of clients including Tier-1 Global Investment Banks.
Your day-to-day activities
- Reviewing and negotiating a range of lending contracts
- Handling lending documentation covering contract and post-contract requirements.
- Creating and implement lending documentation.
- Developing close relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing your own workload, including reporting on progress and issues
- Developing the ability to be agile and support a range of client/projects.
Skills & Experience required:
- Law Degree or equivalent 2.1 or above
- 5 years + negotiating lending contracts, preferably at an in-house legal department or leading law firm.
- Ability to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision.
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards of documentation, processes and control environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, both verbally and written.
- Postgraduate professional legal course (i.e. LPC/BPTC/IPLS)
- Legally qualified, in any recognised Common Law or European jurisdiction
- Understanding of the present and upcoming regulatory challenges across the corporate landscape
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote/London (2-3 per week)
- Rate: £300 - £400 DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: January 2022
- Duration: 6 months