What’s the role?
The role will partner with a team of Product Owner, Engineers & other people to validate the requirement and translate business requirements into workable technology outcomes.
- Partner with Product Owner to validate requirements and priority and ensure alignment to value
- Partnering with the Product Owner, Engineers and other people in your Squad to uncover dependencies and validate boundaries and sequencing of User Stories
- Collaborates with Product Owners and Engineers to translate business requirements into workable technology outcomes for the Squad
- Leverage tools for optimal collaboration (across geographies) and knowledge sharing
- Implements a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Creates estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual Squads
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient analysis
- Provide ongoing support for the platform as required e.g. problem / incident management
- Optimise workflow management to ensure traceability back to strategic alignment
- Verify and validate what is in production (especially after changes)
Skills and experience
- Experience in one or more Analyst roles previously, EG: Process Analyst, System Analysis , Data Analysis
- Proven analytical skills and evidence based decision making
- Strong analytical skills – able to take information from disparate sources and formulate into a meaningful message
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate business analysis outcomes and to facilitate building of strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the Squad
- Has a broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to their role
- Understanding of Business and Technical landscape in terms of Loan IQ, Wholesale Lending, Payments, Data Extracts desirable.
- Experience in the range of 3-10 years. A minimum of 3 years experience in LoanIQ
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities