What’s the role?
The role will be part of team for Technical Design and Loan IQ infrastructure. The role will be responsible for Automation, Continuous Integration and deployment.
- The person should be able to work independently with minimum mentoring.
- The role must be able to deliver technology change.
Skills and experience
- Proficiency in LoanIQ key technical stack
- Proficiency in LoanIQ Infrastructure and Technical Design
- Proficiency in LoanIQ SDK, Inquiry API’s, Batch modules
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Spring boot
- Proficiency in Automation, Continuous Integration and deployment methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud based technologies is an added plus
- Experience delivering technology change in a large, complex environment, where integration and quality is key
- Strong understanding of Syndicated Banking product environment and the underlying Core Systems technology
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to work as a team player as well as individual contributor
- Ability to guide new joiners and junior team members
- Experience in the range of 3-10 years. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in LoanIQ
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities