What’s the role?
The role will be part of team for Technical Design and Loan IQ infrastructure. The role will be responsible for Automation, Continuous Integration and deployment.
- Work closely with project stakeholder
- Co-ordinate and engaging all partner systems
- Preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan and relevant artifacts
- Managing all phases (ST, SIT, PnV and UAT) of testing
- Managing Testing teams
- Work with Dev, Environment and partner testing team to get application ready and testing
- Work with own and downstream application team in getting ST and SIT test cases ready for testing
- Work closes with all team during all phases of execution
- Schedule and run defect triage calls to get update on defects
- Work with BA’s to review requirement and test cases
Skills and experience
- Hands on experience on Loans and Banking application Testing
- Strong Knowledge on Loans, Banking and E2E Lifecycle
- Experience in handling all phases of testing life cycle (ST, SIT, PnV and UAT)
- Experience in handling multiple application partners and teams
- Good experience on communicating to stakeholder across onsite and offshore
- Good knowledge on SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Preparing test strategy, Test plans and other test documents
- Experience in Co-ordination and working with Product , Business and Engineering Teams.
- Experience in handling multiple vendor team.
- Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Good hands on experience on any automation tools
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities