What’s the role?
The Analyst will be primarily responsible for processing loan transactions. They are expected to maintain the agreed quality for the transactions processed. They should also comply with set guidelines, procedures, rules and regulations; work as a team to achieve SLA’s for the process and individual targets; and work towards process improvement.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Ability to understand loan processing guidelines, process loan applications per the guidelines.
- Ability to identify gaps in the application and request for additional documentation.
- Ability to communicate status as well as gaps in the loan documents and ability to seek guidance, as necessary.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- BA/B.Com/BBA/B.Teh /Any Graduate
- Experience should be 0-2 years. Fresh graduate may apply.
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of bank personnel
- Strong interpersonal and customer focus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with limited supervision, receiving minimum instructions on new assignments.
- Banking / Loan processing experience preferable but not essential
- Should be able to communicate (read, write) in English. Should have a good communication skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities