What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a machine learning engineer to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The successful candidate will leverage their experience on getting machine learning models into production to drive application development. You will do this with a full stack team and build the next generation of data products.
Your day-to-day activities
- Developing data products from inception to production ensuring sound software architecture decisions, coding practices, and scalability issues.
- Developing and managing data pipelines and APIs.
- Developing ML models and designing a production path including data quality issues and scalability issues.
- Applying the research in any of computer vision, natural language processing, or graph analytics to renovate banking practices.
Skills & Experience required:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistic, machine learning, or a related field.
- PhD or research postgraduate in any quantitative subjects, or equivalent is greatly preferred.
- A problem solver who can break down complex problems into logical pieces, come up with analytical approaches, and deliver the results independently.
- A curious person who can quickly learn and apply new technology.
- Experience and knowledge in any programming language.
- Exposure with statistical methods and machine learning techniques.
- An individual with limited work experience is also welcome.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 50,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: June 2021
- Duration: 12 months with the chance of extension