What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big Four” Professional Services firm, is looking for a MI & Workflow Analyst to support on a project for a major global bank. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Responsible for delivering reporting on a regular and ad-hoc basis. This will be achieved by establishing and monitoring high standards of control over report preparation, data sourcing, data analysis and reconciliation.
- Manage the development and maintenance of key reporting processes, while providing in-depth analysis of data
- Manage the development and gathering of data and assumptions upon which reporting can be based
- Maintain high internal control standards to assess report accuracy and data integrity ensuring the necessary governance and controls are maintained
- Provide support for risk identification, assessment and mitigation through the provision and analysis of data, and assistance with interpretation/application of regulatory rules.
- Support the management team to deal with questions from stakeholders around information within the reports
- Analyse the impact of any changes in operational reporting requirements
- Prepare documentation on any changes in methodology or assumption
- Management of a robust data tracking tool.
- Manage the development and maintenance of key allocation processes.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Strong Excel skills. Basic matching formulas, Pivot tables, cross workbook/worksheet comparison
- MS Access experience is desirable. Confident understanding the concept of tables, queries and forms
- Confident with technical language – must be confident to discuss and convey requirements with Analytics
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL and other relational languages. Not a requirement to write these languages but must understand the concepts and capabilities to allow for the agile creation of requirements in a clear and concise fashion.
- Knowledge of Analytics control structures. Allow for quick navigation of red tape within analytics environment. Whilst controls vary from bank to bank, the knowledge that this exists, and ability to fast track through these controls is important
- Strong MS Visio skills with ability to map and understand complex process plans.
- Demonstrable experience delivering continuous improvement
- Previous QA/Validation experience
- Successful candidates will be logical thinkers with strong mathematic and numerical skills
- Adept at liaising with and managing varying levels of stakeholders.
- Experience working within a Redress/Remediation environment in previous roles
- Knowledge of; Data storage, Data Cleansing, Open/Closed fields and their impact on data quality, Data formats and how they can impact reports
- Data Security
- Open/Closed fields and their impact on data quality
- Previous experience of working with Experian outputs
- Experience working within environments relating to; Reconciliations, Tax, HMRC Returns
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Aspley/Leicester
- Rate: £350-400 DOE
- Work Pattern: Business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Until 30 September 2020