What’s the role?
Our client is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in application, infrastructure and engineering services. They are seeking candidates who are highly skilled in .Net and C#, to review the build quality and address concerns relating to software products which interact with the external businesses to submit applications and relevant documents.
The successful candidate will have excellent coding abilities, knowledge of networking and DevOps and be able to work with the client technical teams independently.
Your day-to-day activities
- Take ownership of the existing product and improve the code quality.
- Review the existing .Net code.
- Implement the best coding practices, e.g., code modularity.
- Work with the technical architect to understand the technical requirement.
Skills & Experience required:
- Coding experience in .Net, .Net Core, C#.
- Experience of working with SQL Server.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React.js will be preferred.
- Understanding of DevOps processes and tooling (such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps)
- Has examples of various .Net projects to show.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, ideally SCRUM (with associated tooling such as Jira/Confluence or equivalent).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to engage with different stakeholders.
- Ability to guide the business and the team members with the best practices on their area of expertise.
- Be a role model to embed and coach around agile principles, ways of working, mindset and behaviours to develop an agile culture centred around growth mindset, prioritisation, ownership, and accountability.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6-month contract initially (with opportunity to go perm)