What’s the role?
Vigilant Cyber Threat Management, provides on-site Consulting and Managed services that help IT security teams better defend and enable today’s dynamic business by refining and extending the security information and event management infrastructure. Vigilant Cyber Threat Management empowers customers to more efficiently respond to shifting threats, achieve regulatory compliance, and prioritize protection of services that drive revenue and competitive advantage, and measure progress of the overall IT risk management program.
- Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
- Collaborate across the entire Deloitte organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation gathered from customer input
- Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
- Perform advanced security operational tasks in a Security Operations Center (SOC) context, including monitoring, alerting, escalation and resolution of security incidents
- Perform incident triage and resolution in situations that are not necessarily predefined in procedures
- Assist clients with advanced security incident resolution
- Perform advanced intelligence research activities
Skills and experience
- 3-8 years’ work experience with Splunk Technology
- Proficient understanding of IT infrastructure and security architecture.
- Proficient understanding of networks management, network security ,log management, ethical hacking and security assessment tools
- Proficient understanding of relevant security technologies, such as malware management, network forensics, flow analysis, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Use case development experience. Windows and Linux system administration skills
- Ethical Hacking and Information Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH, CISSP, SANS etc.
- Should have played a lead role in client engagements
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Various locations
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Long term opportunities