What’s the role?
Network security engineers are responsible for the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network and security.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Troubleshoot and assist in Implementation of New firewall/Hotfix Installation/Change Request/Work Orders for Security Domain.
- Planning of new changes in Network Infrastructure and preparing Remediation Plans with a Rollback plan.
- Whitelist, blacklist and bypass the URL from proxy as per client request.
- Rules optimization and Fine tune the Firewall rules with the help relevant tools.
- Managing & maintaining Backup of All Security Devices (e.g., Checkpoint Firewall, Proxy, Cisco ASA, ACS).
- Addressing alerts related to firewall and proxy and need to address them based on SOP’s,
- Coordinate with L3’s to perform any configuration changes in the environment.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Total Experience: – 3- 6 Years.
- Relevant Experience: – 1- 2Years
- Tools leveraged: Cisco ASA/ Zscalar Proxy.
- Zscaler Architecture Understanding: –
- Zscaler Basic troubleshooting.
- Endpoint troubleshooting.
- Policy creation and management.
- Providing support for Zscaler solution.
- Conducting implementation for the Zscaler Internet security solution.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore (currently WFH)
- Rate: 6 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities