What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big Four” Professional Services firm, is looking for an Operations Manager with FOS experience to join their team. You will be responsible for overseeing an operation for a major financial service provider. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills
Your day-to-day activities
- The role will be responsible for inspiring, developing, coaching and formally appraising Team Leaders to set performance standards; recognising achievements and managing Team Leader performance.
- You will be passionate about customer service and will be pivotal in driving the operations of their team in order to deliver fair customer outcomes.
- You will be responsible for providing day to day senior operational management of teams
- You will provide support to the team to ensure compliance with Group Policies and Standards.
Skills & Experience required:
- 2+ years’ experience of Operational Management in a complaint handling environment within a financial services organisation
- Previous operations experience at FOS is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of industry risk and governance standards
- Proven experience of delivering performance improvements and efficiencies within a financial operation
- Ability to lead a team that can coach, lead and motivate others toward improved performance
- Proven experience of change management within large operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience of managing and implementing change
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £350 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months with likely extension