What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, one of the “Big 4” are looking for an Operation Manager to join a high-quality team within Healthcare. You will be responsible for managing recruitment agencies and operational controls with multiple suppliers alongside the HR division.
- Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Manage data collection for the updating of metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellence.
- Assess the operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve tools and systems.
- Providing day to day operational management of teams.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Proven managerial experience within an operations role.
- Recruitment supplier experience is required.
- Exposure collaborating with HR with recruitment matters is desired.
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability and outstanding organisational skills.
- Experience of managing and implementing change.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information/supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Liverpool
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard Business Hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months