What’s the role?
Our client is a new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm specialising in Litigation are currently seeking to recruit a PMO Manager.
The right candidate will have had exposure to working on legal projects and will be able to manage change, adapting direction with changing priorities and challenges. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Your day-to-day activities
- Overseeing the tracking of statuses, project deliverables and milestones.
- Risk and issue monitoring and escalation.
- Overseeing project reporting including implementation runway
- Prepare project meeting packs.
- Management and monitoring of project governance arrangements, including information sources and project structures.
- Evaluates change requests, working with wider project team.
- Implement project standards across projects.
- Work with the programme team to embed and drive the adoption of the transformation framework across the project.
- Planning and overseeing project and programme level reporting.
- Monitor, report and manage budgets and project governance.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of managing PMO in a financial services or legal environment.
- Strong RAID management skills to aid mitigation, resolution and escalation of programme and project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ability and experience of implementing project management controls frameworks and ongoing monitoring.
- Experience of working with external vendors and partners.
- Experience of implementation and managing governance frameworks.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite.
- Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements.
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Strong documentation ability with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outcome and results driven, not task focussed, with excellent attention to detail.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £250 - £300 DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months