What’s the role?
Our client, a major retail bank is seeking an experienced PMO to join their team. The successful candidate will have a wealth of FS experience along with direct experience of working on a S166 review/audit.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry.
- Overseeing the tracking of statuses, project deliverables and milestones.
- Risk and issue monitoring and escalation.
- Planning and overseeing project and programme level reporting.
- Management and monitoring of project governance arrangements.
- Monitor, report and manage budgets and expenditure.
- Implement project standards across projects.
- Oversee the management of project documentation, process documents and information sources.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help clients solve complex issues by performing analysis, providing recommendations, and utilising a combination of consulting experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Proven PMO experience within financial services.
- Experience of skilled person reviews/S166
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders.
- Competent user of technology with strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information/supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote
- Rate: £400 per day DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard Business Hours
- Start Dates: October 2023
- Duration: Initial contract till December 2023. Further extension highly likely.