What’s the role?
Multiple ongoing positions available for experienced Data Analysts for one of the ‘Big 4’ global Audit firms
Skills and Experience:
· Developing 1,2,3 and 4 process maps across 4 business areas for insurance
· Construct the conceptual and logical process model down to level 4
· Identify the target systems, authoritative source, system of entry and hops enabling process.
· Conduct workshop with stakeholders (agents, management etc) to refine process taxonomy categories, sub process and details process mode
· Building out a data dictionary for all platforms under these data areas
· Analyse existing architecture document, data mapping and ETL specifications for data flows.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Geelong - Victoria
- Rate: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: April
- Duration: 5+ month contract initially