What’s the role?
Our client is a new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm specialising in Litigation are currently seeking to recruit a Proclaim Developer. You will work as part of a fast-moving Agile delivery team, delivering new software and features within Proclaim, working closely with key stakeholders and product leads to achieve effective solutions.
Your day-to-day activities
- Web Service/API’s
- Integrations with other 3rd parties
- Workflow/Email Automation
- Developing workflows using Tasks and Linked Actions, auto routines and maths codes
- Designing new screens and process flows
- Adding and maintaining Legal documents and letters
- SMS/Email Template creation
- Advanced report building
- Import/ Export routines, directory monitoring and task server maintenance
- Creating Reports – using advanced reporting and SQL
- Server/Environment set up and management.
- Undertake deployments (typically early morning)
- Supporting the Accounts module
- Secure Docs/E-Signatures
Skills & Experience required
- Workflow & Database Maintenance
- Proclaim web services & MI Data Warehouse
- Progress Database
- Competence with creating custom reports in Proclaim & Accounts.
- Release Management
- Familiar with Agile development
- Proclaim Trained – up to Tech 4 + MIWH and Reporting.
- Knowledge/use of Power BI
Desired skills and attributes
- 10+ years’ experience of maintaining and developing Proclaim case management software.
- Extensive experience in MIWH and Accounts.
- Fully proclaim trained.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: London
- Rate: £350 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months