What’s the role?
Our client, Deloitte, one of the ‘Big 4’ auditing firms, is seeking a German speaking Procurement and Software Specialists to join them.
Your day-to-day activities
- Maintain strong working relationships with our suppliers.
- Review purchasing agreements with suppliers and maintain open lines of communications with those suppliers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with suppliers when it is beneficial to the company.
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact suppliers when there are discrepancies.
- Impact analysis of contract remediation and novation to ensure costs are below or within budget and do not pose risks e.g. software licensing lengths.
Skills & Experience required:
- MUST be fluent in German
- Experience using procurement software
- Experience working with IT contracts
- Strong communication skills, able to provide clear, concise information in verbal, written, and electronic formats
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- English speaking 20% of the role (desirable)
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 weeks