What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a product manager assistant join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
Your day-to-day activities
- Providing support to product managers, managing Unit trusts business.
- Assisting in performance monitoring and product development.
- Preparing data analysis and graphical presentations for management reporting.
- Conducting database analysis to facilitate performance monitoring.
- Working on competitive analysis on unit trusts business among the retail banking industry.
- Providing support in implementing various projects managed by unit trusts product team.
Skills & Experience required:
- Education in a business, economics, finance, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or computer science background.
- To be proficient in in MS Excel (Macro), Word, and PowerPoint is a must.
- To have knowledge in MS Access, Visual Basics is preferred.
- To be fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 20,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: February 2022
- Duration: 12 months with the chance of extension